Tuesday, December 22, 2009

mother's day

oh ok . today is mother's day and every people here say their love to their mother . but i don't understand why i don't think that it's a special day . it seems like my others day with loneliness sadness or whatever you call it .in fact i don't have a nice relationship with my parents coz' they're too busy. but i believe that sharing love not only in a special day like today , right ?

well , unfortunately i don't have special gift for my mom . it doesn't mean that i won't give her a gift . last Sunday was my mother birthday . i wanna give her a gift so i come to the shop to buy batik . then i gave it to her , but guess ! pity me . she don't want to wear it . she was unhappy . oh my God ! that's the worst experience for me . and pity me , i felt disappointed till now .

last i just wanna say : happy mother's day !!! (for all mother in this world, for all women in this world who will become the next mother)

No comments:

Post a Comment